Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Birchbox 2014


Time for another Birchbox post! I love getting mail and the Birchbox is something I look forward to opening because even if the box has a few duds, there's at least one star product waiting to be tested.

This month my favorite of the box was the Beauty Protector Protect & Oil treatment. It smells like vanilla and brown sugar (which is amazing) and leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. My ends don't seem as damaged. The product claims to defend against UV rays, heat, and breakage. Don't know too much about the UV rays, but I'd say it works well as a heat protectant. And it also smells great, so that's an A+ in my book.

Next I got a Harvey Prince Hello perfume sample. It smells incredible, like spring and citrus. Although I don't like getting perfume samples, this one was great and now I want the rollerball of this. Figures. So I guess their marketing scheme worked on me!

The full size product this month was a Cynthia Rowley Beauty Liquid Liner in Black Ink. I am not a huge fan of liquid liner because it looks too dramatic on my fair skin, I do appreciate the full size product. And it really is smudgeproof as it claims on the packaging. I'll use it when I want a more done up look than my every day makeup routine.

I also got Ruby Wing Color Changing Nail Polish in Ride 'Em Cowgirl. This is a fun polish because it changes colors in the sun, although, it's a glitter polish which I don't wear too often because it's so hard to remove. I will definitely try this out though because you can't go wrong with a little gold glitter once in awhile.

The last product is Previse HydroMilk moisturizer. I really enjoy the lavender scent and the lightweight formula, but this product is sixty bucks for the full size so I'll just enjoy the sample while it lasts!

The Beauty Protector Protect & Oil won my vote this month! Come back in March to see what will win for the next box!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...